Saturday 26 May 2012

Naming Ceremony Invitations & Proud Mummy Moment

Hi everyone!


Today I finally finished the invitations for my baby girl's Naming Ceremony. They took me a while to make them, I think I spanned the process across a week, but that was on and off, maybe 1-3 hours a day, with 2 small children finding a block to sit and create can be quite hard.


So here are the 24 invites all together -







And a close up of an individual invite -



I am quite pleased with my efforts, I think they turned out pretty well, especially since it was nothing like I was originally planning, everything had to change when I received the photos from the photographer as they were all  the wrong direction, but in the end everything worked perfectly!a


PROUD MUMMY MOMENT - 


Sorry to be all mushy but Miss I said 'Mumma' for the 1st time last night. I was sooooo proud of her, well I still am! She's 6 months and 2 weeks old! She's gonna be a smart little cookie just like her big sister! And she's going to be a little 'Have-A-Chat' just like Mummy was, when I was little my Pop nicknamed me just that! Isn't she just the cutest little teddy bear!!






MATERIAL LIST FOR INVITES - 


  • 'Blushing Bride' cardstock (Stampin' Up)
  • White cardstock (Officeworks)
  • 'Sweet Shoppe Lower Alphabet' Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
  • 'Blushing Bride' Ink (Stampin' Up)
  • 'Baby Pink' Grosgrain Ribbon (Spotlight)
  • Rhinestones (Flash Harrys)
  • Photo (printed at Officeworks)
  • 'Beautiful Wings' Sizzix Die (Stampin' Up)
  • 3/4" Circle Punch (Stampin' Up)
  • 3 Dimensional Mounting Tape (Flash Harrys)
  • Double Sided Tape (Art and Craft Superstore)
  • Tombow Glue (Stampin' Up) 

BLOG THAT I LOVE -
A new thing I am going to start doing is a shout out to a Blog That I Love! Todays Blog That I Love is My Little Creative Nook. Head over and check out Anna's work! She's my local Stampin' Up demonstrator and I love seeing all the creative things she gets up to!

That's all from me today!
Until next time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirra, thanks for your shout out! :) I haven't popped in for a while and am catching up on your latest creations - the naming invites are terrific! That's a great keepsake for the lucky receivers :) Anna :)

    ReplyDelete