Tuesday 19 June 2012

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I have some very very big news for you all! 


I JOINED STAMPIN' UP!!!!!!


As you can see I am very very excited!! 


Over the next few weeks I will work on trying to update my Blog to include all the Stampin' Up! links and joining information!


I should upload a card to celebrate but I'll wait until I make my samples for my first workshop and share them with you! 


BLOG THAT I LOVE
As promised a link to a Blog That I Love - Marelle's Blog is highly inspirational and I love checking in every so often to see what Marelle has been creating! Thanks for a fantastically inspirational blog Marelle!


Until Next Time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :) 

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! You are going to do great Kirra! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna :) With a great Team Leader like you I think Im going to do great aswell :) You are a huge inspiration for me :)

      Delete