Tuesday 18 December 2012

Back ONLINE! Woop!

Hey Everyone! 

Im finally back online!
I handed the keys back to the Real Estate this morning for our rented house, now I can focus 150% on OUR house and unpacking and STAMPIN' UP! YAY!!!!

OK, I better show something creative since this is a creative blog! 






This set of 6 cards was my very first customer order for a pack of cards! She saw my Team Swap card that I uploaded onto my Facebook page and she loved it that much she asked me to make her 6 of them for 6 special friends and family members. I also made the envelopes to fit the cards (as the cards are smaller than the normal card size. Making the envelopes was also a first for me, I bought the Diagonal Scoring Plate for the Simply Scoring Tool some time ago, but have never taken the time to work it out and give it a go. One lesson I did learn though.... Check the card will fit the envelope before proceeding to make 6 of them. Yes that is correct, I made 6 envelopes and they were far too small, but now I have custom envelopes for custom made cards that are smaller :P

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated:

Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Pool Party Whisper White
Ink Colours: Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise
Ribbons: Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Embellishments: Rhinestones
Tools Used: Simply Scoring Tool, Diagonal Scoring Plate

Until Next Time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment