Friday 22 February 2013

Returning to Reality after a Cruising Adventure

Good afternoon!

This week I had to return to Reality after 4 days and 3 nights Cruising aboard P&O's Pacific Dawn!


The Cruise was a 3 night Comedy Cruise, which 3 of my Sisters and I really enjoyed! There was plenty of laughter, smiles, sun, seasickness, drinks, food, dancing and photos! The Comedians were hilarious and I even managed to find a couple of Arts and Crafts Activities aboard, one being Quilling where I made a cute little card. I thought it was quite funny, even in the middle of the ocean I managed to get Card Making done! HAHAHA!!!  It was the ultimate getaway for a mum! No washing, cooking, cleaning, dishes, making beds, changing bums, NOTHING! Just 100% pure relaxation!


Here are a couple of the pictures from the Cruise!



 The Ship was MASSIVE!

 Passing under Brisbane Gateway Bridge - It seriously looked like it was NOT going to make it! I was expecting it to fully hit! haha!

 What's a Cruise away from the Kids without Cocktails?? Mine was the yummy Chocolate one!

 Some of the entertainment at the Sail-away Party as we were leaving the Brisbane Harbour


 Us four sisters waiting for one of the Comedy Shows to start and having a few Cocktails while we waited :) 


And a gorgeous Sunset on our final night aboard the Pacific Dawn

Now its back to day to day life, being a mummy, cooking dinner, changing bums and cleaning the house, and most importantly CARD MAKING! hehehe. I did miss my daughters and partner ALOT! There were a few tears on my behalf when I realised even with international roaming, I couldn't call home to talk to them all. 


Stay tuned, Ill post the Quilled Card and  Beaded Dragonfly I made in Art & Craft Sessions and some cute Towel Animals that our room steward made for us! 


Until next time,

Keep Smiling and Happy Creating!
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment