Sunday 3 March 2013

Dynamic Duo Swaps

Hello!

Today I am here to share my Dynamic Duo Card I made for our recent Card Swap within the Artfull Stampers (my wider network of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators).



A Card Swap is where X amount of people say they will participate, they then make the X amount of the same card based on the specified theme, and post of X-1 cards to the Card Swap organiser, who then returns one of each of the swaps to you (minus your own which you kept and didnt post), so you then have X amount of DIFFERENT cards for the same theme to inspire you and so you can inspire your customers with different ways to use various products!
(I hope I didn't loose you with the Algebra in there hehe)



So as I said above the theme for this Swap was a Dynamic Duo (which is a set of 2 colours which work well together and can be found on the Stampin' Up! Colour Coach Cards) - My Dynamic Duo was Pool Party and Island Indigo and I featured the Stamp Set 'Just Believe'.



To order any of the products I have used, please contact me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com

Until next time,
Keep Smiling and Happy Creating!
Kirra :)

2 comments: