Thursday 20 September 2012

Birthday Card for a 1yo

Hey everyone!

Sorry I havnt posted in a while, I forgot how fast a 10 month old moves, so I havnt had a chance to get online for a while.

Here is a cute card I made for our Nephews 1st Birthday coming up next weekend (I'm actually ahead in my cards at the moment, very rare for me, I'm usually rushing to make them the night before or morning of the event haha).

I am loving the 'Moving Forward' Stamp Set at the moment (the little bike is part of the set), its very verastile and works great for little boys cards! Of course it also works great of other cards aswell, I just love it for little boys!


I used the following Stampin' Up! Supplies - 
Moving Forward Stamp Set, Wacky Wishes Stamp Set (Hostess), Whisper White & Pacific Point Card Stock, Real Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green Stampin Write Markers.

Ribbon is not Stampin Up, I just had it sitting on my desk and thought it would work well as 'grass'.

If you would like any of the Stampin' Up! Supplies used in this project, just email me and Ill be happy to help out :)

Leave a message and let me know what you think!

Until Next Time, 
Keep Smiling,
Kirra :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!

    Is the bike from the stamp set where it could have a basket of flowers on the front?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brie,
      No I think your thinking of the stamp set that was a hostess only set from a Mini Catalogue from a few months ago. This bike is in the Moving Forward Set on page 50 of the new Annual Catalogue :)

      Delete