Friday 16 November 2012

August Team Swaps

Ok, so these are a little late, but better late then never right! Over the next 3 days I'll be showing you our team swaps for 'The Lasting INKpressions', my upline's team that I'm stoked to be a part of! 

Each month we have a theme to base our swaps around, and the theme for August was 'Weddings'.

Here is my take on a Wedding Card for our swaps :) - (supply list at the end of the post).



This card could also be made into an engagement or even a birthday card! Just a simple change of the sentiment and its anything you want it to be!

And tomorrow I will show you the swaps I received in return. 

I just love being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and surrounding myself with lost wonderful talented crafty women!  Not only that but I also get a great discount on the products that I already love to buy! That sounds like a win-win to me! Plus there are so many other GREAT incentives and benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! If you would love to hear some more then just comment below with your email address or email me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com for more information and how to join this fantastic company!

Card Supplies
All supplies are Stampin' Up!


  • Whisper White Card Stock
  • Basic Black Card Stock
  • Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set
  • Big Shot
  • Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
  • Word Window Punch
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Pearls
  • Adhesives (I used sticky strip, tombow glue and dimensionals)
Until Tomorrow
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment