Thursday 15 November 2012

Quick and Simple Birthday


Today I have a card that I made, using inspiration I saw somewhere on the Internet (if I find the link I will add it after). This card is a Quick and Simple yet oh so effective card for anyone - male, female or child. 

I love it and will definitely use it again!




Card Ingredients - 
(All Stampin' Up! Supplies used)

Stamp Set- Delightful Dozen
Cardstock- Naturals White
Stampin' Write Markers- Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories- 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple), Dimensionals

To order any of the supplies I have used today, just email me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com

Until next time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment