Wednesday 23 January 2013

More SAB Cards

Good morning everyone!

As you saw yesterday, if you 'hopped' around the Artful Stampers Blog Hop, was lots of wonderful Cards and Papercrafting using the new Sale A Bration products! (if you didnt have a go yesterday, what are you waiting for?? Hop around and check them all out! The samples are amazing!)

Today I have 2 more cards that are a slight variation on the last card I showed yesterday (the Summer Starfruit and Naturals White Card with the Ferris Wheel on it).





Both cards use the Naturals White Cardstock as the base and have been accented with a different colour.  The Ferris Wheel Card has used Raspberry Ripple and the Penny Farthing Card has used Midnight Muse.
I have used my Colour Spritzer with my Stampin' Write Markers to get the speckled look in the background using the same colour and the ink and ribbon. 

Both cards feature the new Sale A Bration Stamp Set "Feeling Sentimental" which is yours FREE if you place an order of $100 or more during Sale A Bration (22nd January - 22nd March).

If you'd like to order any of the products I have used just give me a call or email me.

Until next time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment