Thursday 24 January 2013

Summer's Calling!

Good Afternoon!

Each month my downline and one of my sidelines run a swap, where we made 3 cards around a theme and swap 2 of them with each other so we have 1 of each card of the theme (if that makes sense).  
December's theme was 'Summer'.

Here is my take on a Summery card!



Ice Cream was the 1st thing I thought of when I said the word Summer!  What do you think? What do you associate with Summer?

Materials Used are all Stampin' Up!

Card Stock & Paper:
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Rich Razzleberry
Island Indigo
Whisper White
Naturals White (Ice Cream Cone)
Early Espresso (Choc Scoop)
Very Vanilla (Vanilla Scoop)
Regal Rose (Strawberry Scoop)

Tools:
Pennant Punch
1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Simply Scored Scoring Tool


Until next time
Keep Smiling & Happy Stamping!
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment