Friday 19 October 2012

2012-2014 In Colour Team Swaps

As the title suggests, my team decided that the 2012-2014 In-Colours would be a great theme for our October Swaps! 

I am just in love with my 5 brand new colours, and their co-ordinating Stitched Satin ribbon! And even better is every $60 order placed this month gets you a spool of that ribbon! Spend $120 (before p&h) and get 2 free spools of Stitched Satin Ribbon! Spend $300 (before p&h) and get all 5 spools of In Colour Stitched Satin Ribbon FOR FREE!!!! I think this is a FANTASTIC special from Stampin' Up! At the bottom of my email will be my email address, if you would like to take advantage of this special offer, just send me an email and Ill pop your order in for you!

OK, so here is my October Swap!





I used the Block E from the Clear-Mount Blocks,  and applied the Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad Ink directly to the block (no stamp mounted) and stamped it onto Whisper White Cardstock.  I then silhouetted Just Believe onto it in StazOn Black Ink as well as the Thank you sentiment from the Delightful Dozen Set.  I mounted the cut out Acrylic Block Print and rounded the corners with the 3/16" Corner Punch. The ribbon is Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, which has just been knotted off to the opposite side to the sentiment to balance the card out. All of this has been mounted on Midnight Muse Card Stock to give a border and that was then 3D mounted onto Naturals White Card Stock which has been stamped with the Woodgrain Background Stamp in Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad Ink.  

A nice simple card that is quite effective and gender neutral for a Thank You Card, or with a quick change of the sentiment would make a beautiful Get Well Card or Sympathy Card. 

To order any of the products used on my October In Colour Swap Card or to take advantage of the FREE Spool of Stitched Satin Ribbon (as seen on my Card Swap) you can email me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com or phone me on 0402 906 605.

Until Next Time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment