Monday 15 October 2012

Making use of Retired Products

I'm a bit of a hoarder, I hate using my pretty papers, so I have so many unopened Retired packs of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. As we may be shifting house in the near future, I figured I should really start using my papers and stop keeping them for a rainy day.

Here is a card I CASEd from here




The Stampin' Up! Supplies used are - Fresh Vintage Stamp Set (Retired), Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Retired), Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Pearl Basic Jewels, Decorative Label Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad and Card Stock (Whisper White and Lucky Limeade).

All of these items (except the retired paper and stamp set) can be purchased through me from Stampin' Up! Contact me today if you would like to place an order at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com.

Until next time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment