Tuesday 16 October 2012

Spring Time!

As we all know September always means Spring in our beautiful Country. So to celebrate Spring my Stampin' Up! Team decided to make our Team Swaps Spring Themed! This could be interrupted in any way, whether it ment colours, stamp sets or paper, so long as it was 'Spring' to us it counted!

Here is my Swaps :) 






Stampin' Up Supplies used are as follows - Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set, 2012-2014 In Colours Classic Stampin' Pads (Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Gumball Green), Modern Label Punch, and Whisper White Card Stock.

When I receive my Swap back from my team member I'll be sure to feature it! I've had a sneak peek and its GORGEOUS! And uses a set in a completely different way to what it was intended to be used as!

All of these products can be ordered by simply dropping me a line on 0402 906 605 or by emailing me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com

Make sure you leave a comment to let me know you popped in!

Until next time,
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment