Saturday 13 October 2012

Ships Ahoy!

One of my best friends had her birthday the other day. She is NOT a fan of flowers and all the other girly girly things, so I had to ask her what Stamp Set she would like her card made out of, at least then I knew I couldn't get it wrong :P 

She chose The Open Sea Stamp Set. So here is the card I created for her, which she loved :) 






There was lots of layering and some fun scrunching. 

The following Stampin' Up! Products were used - The Open Sea Stamp Set, Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper (Retired), Wacky Wishes, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Write Markers (Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake), Sponge Daubers, Adhesives (Tombow Glue, SNAIL Adhesive, Sticky Strip), and Card Stock (Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White)

To purchase any of these products, email me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com or phone me on 0402 906 605.

Let me know you popped in!

Until Next Time,
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment