Sunday 14 October 2012

Calling All Monsters!

A few weeks back you might remember a post about me sewing something special for my Godson's 2nd birthday?? Well his party was last Saturday so now I can FINALLY reveal his special gift!

A MONSTER!!! His Mummy and Daddy call him a Little Monster so they found it fitting to have a Monster Party for him! So Aunty Kirra decided a Monster Teddy would be the perfect present for a Little Monster :D






I kinda tought it looks like a frog, and one of the Birthday Boy's Cousin's said when he opened it "Wow! Froggy!" haha. So I guess it does look like a frog, but it's meant to be a Monster :P

And here is the special card I made for him :) 




Isn't the Monster on the front groovy! I used the following Stampin' Up! Punches to create him - Small Heart, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 2 1/2" (6.4cm) Circle, 3/4" (1.9cm) Circle and 1 3/4" (4.4cm) Circle. As well as the Wacky Wishes Hostess Stamp Set. 

All of these Punches can be purchased through me, if you would like to place an order, you can contact me at kirraleighbrooks@gmail.com or on 0402 906 605.

Let me know you popped in!

Until next time,
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment