Friday 12 October 2012

Circus Party Invites

I'm sorry for those who came back last week to see my Circus Party Invites. I have been flat out with the girls, house hunting and keeping house while trying to make calls and organise quotes etc to buy a house. Fingers crossed all works in our favour though! Kirra's Korner might have a new home before Christmas!

Ok so without further ado, here are the much awaited INVITES!!






Incase you were wondering, yes, every one of those circus tents has been fussy cut and the white bits in the canopy were cut out using a pen knife.... Lesson learnt, sooooo much work!

Nothing on these come from Stampin' Up! because I am trying to use up all my non-Stampin' Up! product so I only have the good Stampin' Up! Products in my craft room!

Hope you liked these, let me know your thoughts :)

Until next time,
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment