Saturday 20 October 2012

Circus Party Progress

Ok so its not a whole lot of progress but its a little!

Here are the Cupcake Toppers coloured in.





As in my last post on soon to be Miss 1's birthday, the stamp set used is the now retired Under The Big Top and was punched out using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. I coloured all the characters in with the Stampin' Up Watercolour Pencils (but didnt water colour them, just coloured them in). I have since mounted them on some red 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punches, but I wont do a whole new blog post just about mounting them haha. 

I still have a fair bit to do for her party and its now only 3 weeks away!! Eeeek!!! I better pull my finger out and get working! So much to do, so little time!

This afternoon I am holding my first paid Class! We are making 2 Christmas Cards and 2 Bottle Tags! Stay tuned and Ill post these over the few days following the class!

Until next time,
Keep Smiling
Kirra :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment