Wednesday 3 October 2012

Birthday Preparation For My Soon To Be 1 Year Old!

Hello!

Well the count down is on and party preparations are in full swing for Miss I's 1st birthday! I can't believe its been nearly a year since she entered the world on Rememberance Day last year!

As soon as I saw the 2011-2012 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue last year I fell in love with the 'Under The Big Top' suite. So after deciding at that very point in time that no matter what gender Miss I was going to be, the 1st birthday party would be CIRCUS Themed!!!!
So here are some of my preparations so far.... I havn't done much and will post what I have done as it comes together put at the moment here are the sneak peeks of her party prep!







Ok so the first 3 photos of the 1 3/4" Circles with the 'Under The Big Top' characters on them are for cupcake toppers and party bag favours, I still need to colour them all in! That's going to take me some time haha, I am the worst colouring-inner haha.
The last 2 photos are embossed circus tents. This embossing folder (not a Stampin' Up! one) I happened to stumble across at our local craft market last month and for $7.00 I couldn't leave it there when it matched so perfectly with Miss I's party theme, so I got home and rethought her Invitations. These are the embossed tents on Red Cardstock. Tomorrow I will post a picture of the invites completed, the camera battery is on the charger at the moment.

Well Ill catch you back here tomorrow!
Until then!
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment